Hello and happy Thursday! I have always enjoyed reading tags on blogs, so I thought I would do one myself. I was reading thejouskablog and came across this tag that she did. At the end she encouraged everyone to do it, and I thought okey-dokey. Let’s do it! The tag is travel related and it’s fun! We can all use a little fun now and then, right?
Let’s get started:
1. You are leaving tomorrow to start a life in a new country. Where would you go?
I would definitely pack my bags and go to Australia. I’ve been there before, and the lifestyle seems more relaxed. It might be quite enjoyable living there.
2. You can take someone for a weekend away to the place you had the best holiday ever. Where would that be and who would you take with you?
There are too many good holidays to choose from, but I would say Japan. I would like to bring my dad with because he enjoys fresh seafood.
3. You can get married wherever you want to & your budget is limitless. Where will you go?
Well, I am already married and was married in Taiwan. That was simply amazing and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. However, if we could get remarried, I would pick Maldives. With ocean all around and clear blue skies, the wedding would be breathtaking.
4. During your travels you can bring home one animal as a pet. Which one would you pick?
This is an easy one! I would travel to Costa Rica and bring home a sloth. They have always been one of my favorite animals.
5. You can go back in time and relive one family trip. Which one would it be?
Growing up my family did not go on many family trips. We tended to stay more local or just in the Midwest of the USA. But I would love to go on our usual yearly trip to Illinois to see family. Those yearly trips are great memories for me.
6. What is the first thing you would pack for a one-year travel around the world?
The first thing that would go in my suitcase would be my phone. That way I can still take decent photos and stay in touch with family and friends.
7. What would your fantasy 100th birthday destination be and why?
If I am 100 years old, I don’t think a lot of walking is going to happen, so it would have to be someplace relaxing. I think a nice resort in the Bahamas sounds good!
8. During your travels you can learn one sport to become a professional. What would that be?
I would definitely want to become a professional mountaineer. Climbing huge mountains fascinates me and watching documentaries about them excites me. I recommend Meru if you are interested as well. What a documentary!
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers. I also encourage anyone and everyone to do this tag! If you do, leave a link to your post in the comments below. I look forward to reading them!